American Cancer Society – DetermiNation Endurance Series
The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events. Whether you run, bike, walk, or climb we have the right fit for you. Our running events are the backbone of our program. They will help you do the unthinkable, achieve what seems impossible, and change the course of cancer together. With unparalleled community support and inspiration every step of the way you will finish strong, for yourself and for those facing cancer.
Every mile you run will help us save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
JOIN THE TEAM TO SAVE LIVES FROM CANCER
To reserve your spot for this event, register as a DetermiNation Endurance runner by selecting the DetermiNation athlete option for either the Half Marathon or the 5K. Then, you’ll set up your fundraising page here. The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events.
Senior Development Manager, Endurance Events
Call (831) 508-9043 Text: (209) 489-8936
As a DetermiNation athlete, you will receive a race entry and enjoy these exclusive benefits*:
- Exclusive DetermiNation apparel
- Personal fundraising website
- Support in choosing a training plan that is right for you
- Race weekend amenities such as private gear check, team dinner, and post-event celebration
- Social and fun environment
- Opportunity to participate in honor or in memory of loved ones touched by cancer
*BENEFITS VARY BY RACE