DAYS UNTILRACE WEEKEND
American Cancer Society – DetermiNation Endurance Series
The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events. Whether you run, bike, walk, or climb we have the right fit for you. Our running events are the backbone of our program. They will help you do the unthinkable, achieve what seems impossible, and change the course of cancer together. With unparalleled community support and inspiration every step of the way you will finish strong, for yourself and for those facing cancer.
Every mile you run will help us save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Jennifer Nash, Brie Mirjah
Jennifer.Nash@cancer.org or by phone/text at 925-209-0071
As a DetermiNation athlete, you will receive a race entry and enjoy these exclusive benefits*:
- Exclusive DetermiNation apparel
- Personal fundraising website
- Support in choosing a training plan that is right for you
- Race weekend amenities such as private gear check, team dinner, and post-event celebration
- Social and fun environment
- Opportunity to participate in honor or in memory of loved ones touched by cancer
*BENEFITS VARY BY RACE