Most road closures and detours will be in place between 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, November 6th, to accommodate the half marathon and 5k. Beach Street will close on Saturday, November 5th, to accommodate the Finish Line.
The race operates as an out-and-back course and streets will be re-opened on a rolling basis. As the last participants pass an area and all course support materials are removed, roads are opened to traffic at the discretion of local law enforcement. Law enforcement will be positioned at major intersections to allow cars to cross the half marathon course only during safe breaks between participants. Access lanes will be in place to help facilitate the movement of traffic. For the safety of all involved, please adhere to posted traffic signs, equipment, and directions from law enforcement and course officials. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Timing of road closures are approximate and subject to change. For a full list of road closures, please the button above.
Portions of Van Ness Avenue, Bay Street, Polk Street, and Marina Boulevard will be impacted from 6:45 am to 10:15 am.
- Single access lane will be available on eastbound Bay Street, between Laguna Street and Van Ness Avenue
- Single access lane will be available on southbound Laguna Street, between Beach Street and Bay Street
- Single access lane will be available on eastbound Marina Boulevard, ending at Filmore Street
Access to Fort Mason Piers and Lower Buildings, Farmers Market, Marina & Yacht Clubs
- Webster Traffic Valve: Valve starts at Webster St & Marina Blvd beginning at 7:15am after the last outbound runner has safely gotten to the Fillmore Street intersection.
- Metered Traffic access to the Yacht Club will be available via Baker Street